STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO JOIN YOUNG LIVING (order with a wholesale account and get the 24-50% discount) with the empowered oiler's team:
1. First step...because this is a team website - you'll need to know who introduced you to this website? Before you begin, you will need their "Member" Number. Once you've got it, then Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. It only takes a few seconds, we promise!
2. BE SURE the “Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices (which are 24% more than wholesale).
3. BE SURE the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” of the person who shared our site with you. If you can not find it, click here to see all of our leaders, or message our admin and we will help you find it! click here to send us a message.
4. Select the starter kit that you want and if choosing the Essential oil Premium Starter Kit - select your diffuser. There are 2 awesome diffusers that come free with the kit and 2 others that you can "upgrade". Pick your favorite and click continue!
5. If you already know that you want to be regularly ordering, then you can go ahead and sign up for Essential Rewards right there when you order your starter kit! It’s an amazing way to earn FREE oils with your order every month! It’s a completely OPTIONAL program, so if you just want the starter kit for now, then you can just skip this part of the sign-up process. If you do want to order monthly (why would you want to order month? click here), then you can select your first month's order (you can change what you order each month) by selecting one of the discounted value Essential Rewards Kit or you can select "Customize Your Own".
6. Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Does signing up make me a “distributor”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit for their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members of Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
Am I required to make a minimum purchase each month?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
Why should I buy from Young Living instead of other essential oils companies?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they guarantee no pesticides, and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes